Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor

21CN WBC?

Hi my exhacnge is enabled for 21CN WBC so i phoned bt to see if they would change me other to it and they said BT Infinity is not on your exchanged i kept telling them  its 21cn wbc but they would not listen.

21CN wbc aint bt infinity right?

Reason am asking i can goto any isp and check what i can get they all say i can get on there sites even bt, i also checked this site www.btwholesale.com this is what it says :

For Telephone Number xxxxxxxxxxxx on Exchange KIRKWALL

Your exchange is ADSL enabled, and our initial test on your line indicates that your line should be able to have an ADSL broadband service that provides a fixed line speed up to 2Mbps.

Our test also indicates that your line currently supports an estimated ADSL Max broadband line speed of 8Mbps; typically the line speed would range between 7Mbps and 8Mbps.

Our test also indicates that your line should be able to have an ADSL2+ broadband service that provides a fixed line speed up to 2Mbps.

Our test also indicates that your line currently supports an estimated ADSL2+ broadband line speed of 17Mbps; typically the line speed would range between 10Mbps and 19.5Mbps. Our test also indicates that your line could support an estimated ADSL 2+ Annex-M broadband upstream line speed of 1.5Mbps and downstream line speed of 17Mbps; typically the downstream speed would range between 10Mbps and 19.5Mbps.

The actual stable line speed supportable will be determined during the first 10 days of use. This speed may change over time, to ensure line stability is maintained.

If you decide to place an order, a further test will be performed to confirm if your line is suitable for the service you wish to purchase.

Thank you for your interest.

Whats going on i even spoke to them on there site live chat and they dont have a clue, they told me to check my phone box and power down  my router lol.

Distinguished Sage

Re: 21CN WBC?

your exchange may be upgraded but until you receive an email from BT stating your line will be upgraded by a certain date once an exchange is updated it can take from a few days to several months after exchange goes live before all lines are migrated to the new service it is just a matter of waiting for your line to be moved over

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.