Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

BT HOMEHUB 3 - BOOSTERS

Hi, What boosters/signals/amplifiers are good and compatible with the bt homehub 3.0? Which also works for windows vista, as when im in my room upstairs the wireless signals are appalin...!!
Distinguished Sage

Re: BT HOMEHUB 3 - BOOSTERS

HI try the search feature type in extending wireless there are many posts there

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Guru

[ Edited ]

I use these home plugs. One of them actually has wireless N built into them. Do a quick google and you'll find many different options Smiley Wink

They're great.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

See Increasing Range Of Home Hubs

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Beginner

The boosters you guys have bought or set up , can u see improvements in the range?
Guru

The ones I use are powerline adaptors. One of them plugs in near your home hub and you plug an etherner cable between the 2. You then put the other device in the area of your home that gets a poor signal. You can buy ones that are wired only, so that you plug an ethernet cable into the second one then either into your computer or another wireless router OR some home plugs come with a wireless device in them.

A quick google search of "powerline wireless" brings up a few options Smiley Wink
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Distinguished Sage

got to agree they work very well and are very reliable

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.