Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

BT Home Hub 2 installation and subsequent problems

Hi, I already had BT Total Broadband connected, but this weekend I replaced my existing Netgear router with the BT Home Hub 2 router which I received free when I upgraded my BT broadband a couple of months ago.  My broadband and wireless connection do work, but I now have a whole series of problems which I did not have before.  For example: internet script errors which interfere with / prevent watching TV playback; Outlook errors including that incoming e mails no longer arrive in my Outlook in box, and Word errors relating to the Normal and Global templates.   I'd be really grateful for help in disentangling this as it's beyond me - I've got screenshots of some of the error messages if that's of any use. 

Re: BT Home Hub 2 installation and subsequent problems

Hi Debbie_S,

Thanks for posting. Can you post your screen shots and we can take a look at them for you. I'm sure we can help you.

Cheers

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Beginner

Hi David,

What's the easiest way to post screen shots (currently in Word documents) or could I e mail them to you direct?   I've also typed out in Word a 1 page summary of the specific problems I've encountered in Outlook, Word and using the Internet.

thanks

Debbie

Hi Debbie_S,

You can email me the details if you wish. You'll find the address in my profile.

Cheers

David
BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Beginner

Thanks, am just e mailing you now. Debbie