Contributor
Thompson218

BT Home Hub Keeps Restarting

Hi all,

Its manageable but a nuisance. My BT Home Hub restarts about once a day. Its the original one that we had when we signed up years ago. Not sure what version but almost certain from reading this forum that it will be a type A (whatever that is!!). It says the firmware version is 6.2.6.C if that helps.

I didn't (or maybe removed) all the BT software that the orig CD installed so don't have the facility to enter an online discussion and would rather not spend hours on the phone to India.

Any suggestions please? Don't mind installing the support software if it helps in which case is there a link rather than me having to dig for CD.

Thanks for any help.

T218

Contributor
Thompson218

Re: BT Home Hub Keeps Restarting

Is there really no advice on this?

Sage
imjolly

welcome to the forum Thompson218. if you read some of the posts the first piece of advice is - don't install the BTcd.  Here is a site which may answer some of your questions   http://www.jarviser.co.uk/jarviser/homehubindex.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
StuartH

Hi Thompson218

Welcome to the forums.

Drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com with your account information a link to this thread.

Thanks

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)