00Zoot
Accepted Solution

BT Home Hub Manager - how do I get a session started?????

I'm a patient person but really ... I've been trying to get the d*** thing online so I can make some changes and I've veen waiting now for nearly three hours .... only 100 sessions allowed ... I had no idea I wouldn't be able to access my own router settings whenever I wanted when I signed up ... HELP!!!!

What must I do to get a session started?

Expert
Geoff93

Re: BT Home Hub Manager - how do I get a session started?????

[ Edited ]

type 192.168.1.254 into your browser and the home page of the hub should appear.  Most here do not use the BT home hub manager that came on the disc.

00Zoot

HELP!

I need to get this sorted .... I don't know who to contact at BT ... there doesn't seem to be anyway to phone anyone for any answers ................... Please can somebody give me some directions .... I actually have some work I'd like to get done .... and my new faster broadband ... while much faster ... isn't allowing me to access my Home Hub to set up my system according to MY needs.   Where else can I go for help????????

If nobody monitors or reads these posts ..... what's the point?   I may as well just hit my head of my wall as waste MORE of my time doing this!

PLEASE .... all I want is some answers and a point in the right direction ... maybe a phone number so I could talk to somebody technical would be helpful ..... I can't sit here ALL DAY waiting for some selfish b****** to close their idle session.

00Zoot

[ Edited ]

Thanks ... I'll try that .... your reply came in while I was typing my last rant .... sorry!

Unfortunately that only brings me to the same message telling me that only 100 sessions are allowed at a time and I must wait until a session expires before I can start one .... but no knowing when that will happen.

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

First of all try a factory reset of the Home Hub. I cannot see why you should be getting that strange message from the home hub.
There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

00Zoot

Okay ... I'll switch it off and on again ... maybe that'll help
Expert
Geoff93

Must admit I haven't see that before and there appears to be nothing else on the web about it.  I would try rebooting your hub and possibly PC.

00Zoot

Success!!!! Thanks soooo much!