Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor

BT KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING! :@

It just keeps on disconnecting, it takes about 30 seconds to get back up again, but I don't know why, it just keeps on disconnecting, and my wireless adapter and computer is fine, I assure you. My BtHomeHub3, is fine too. Also it seems to disconnect alot when someone calls.

Distinguished Sage

Re: BT KEEPS ON DISCONNECTING! :@

Hi try another filter they sometimes fail

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Aspiring Contributor

aw man i had this problem not more than one week ago Smiley Sad  know the feeling

i found this solution worked for me:

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/Router-Disconnecting-from-internet-all-the-tim...

hope it works for you too !!! Smiley Happy   good luck and hope you find the problem.

Distinguished Sage

try the quiet line test dial 17070 option 2  should hear nothing and best done with a corded phone (not BBtalk phone)

if you have any loud hiss or crackle then report a phone fault by dialling 151 do NOT report a broadband fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.