Aspiring Contributor
Sp1der

BT Socket new front plate

Hi all.

I am currently running my Homehub from a filter plugged into the test socket.

Although I am loathe to touch it, my better half feels that it doesn't look that great.

So, I have an Iplate and the original front cover that seems to have an extension wired into it. I no longer need this extension.

Is it possible to buy a new front cover that sort of combines all of these things in one (adsl filter, Iplate and phone socket).  That would look neater than having to have the filter hanging out of the socket.

Also, my BB download connection at the moment from test socket is 9,363 Kbps.  Does this mean I don't need the Iplate at all? Thanks for any advice.

Sage
imjolly

Re: BT Socket new front plate

You can buy a filtered faceplate which replaces the bottom half of your nte5.  2 outlets one for phone and the other for router and no need for any filters in rest of house  Just google filtered faceplate.  you may find when you get infinity that you get a new faceplate

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
Sp1der

Thanks imjolly.

Never thought of that.  Might as well wait and see if I do!

Sage
imjolly

they are about £10 but no point if BT will do it for you as part of infinity

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.