Aspiring Contributor
brimarg
Accepted Solution

BT Yahoo Home Page

Cannot get BT Home Page using XP. Keep getting Yahoo sign in not BT. Works O.K. from Vista. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sage
imjolly

Re: BT Yahoo Home Page

are you using IE if so which version?  have you tries a different browser - firefox, chrome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Sage
john46

Hi Welcome to the forums

Yahoo page working ok here
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
brimarg

Using IE8. Haven't tried any other browser. Has worked perfectly well for last few years up until midday today.

Sage
imjolly

I use IE9 and don't have any problems with the BTYAHOO homepage.  you could try IE9 if you have  vista or windows 7 or try firefox and see if there is still a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
brimarg

mentioned in my original posting, I can access via Vista using my laptop, but only get Yahoo sign in when using P.C.

Sage
imjolly

sorry what I said was that provided your pc has vista or windows 7 then you could upgrade your IE8 to IE9 or you could try a different browser such as firefox

Aspiring Contributor
brimarg

Thanks for your time and help, have now discovered that my neighbours have been having same problem with XP. However have just tried again and it's now working O.K. Must have been some local problem as neighbour has just said his is O.K. as well!