Beginner
Tellusa

BT-Yahoo homepage to My Yahoo Groups

Does anyone know if it is possible to move directly from the BT-Yahoo homepage directly to My Yahoo Groups without having to start afresh and login again? When I click the 'Yahoo Groups' tab on the BT-Yahoo homepage, I am taken to a page that shows advertisements but not a list of Yahoo Groups to which I belong.

Aspiring Expert
peterwt

Re: BT-Yahoo homepage to My Yahoo Groups

Did you sign up to Yahoo Groups before BT started using Yahoo? I did and my Yahoo groups are under a different ID that I used when I signed up to Yahoo Groups originally. In order to get into Groups I have to sign out of BTYahoo and sign into Yahoo groups under my original ID.

Peter
Beginner
Tellusa

Thanks for trying to help me. Actually, I was with BT long before joining Yahoo Groups so, for me, the process of moving from one site to another is not as complicated as it is for you.

Aspiring Expert
peterwt

Hi Tellusa,

I have tried signing up to a group using my BT Yahoo ID and I am able to go from the BT Yahoo homepage to MY Yahoo groups directly without signing in again. It shows on the left hand side My Groups with just the one group I have signed up to on my BY Yahoo ID.

Where is the Yahoo groups tab on your BT Yahoo homepage?

Peter