Expert
FloFosterJenkins

BT Yahoo webmail not working

[ Edited ]

Anyone else suffering problems with accessing/operating BTYahoo webmail? I've tried a secondary and primary adderss and both are unusable.

Firefox 4.0.1 no settings changed, no new addons.

Ip address 86.148.xxx.xx

Aspiring Expert
bapiow

Re: BT Yahoo webmail not working

Aspiring Expert
bapiow

Nor is BT mail working. again!!
Aspiring Expert
Ocean

Again.

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
Aspiring Expert
Ocean

It had been working since 0600 today but has just gone haywire in the last 15 minutes.

Men on the moon, voyager 1 has left the heliosphere and entering the unknown and yet BT can`t get to grips with their own equipment.

Have a nice day :smileyhappy:

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
Contributor
princessfiona

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....  COME ON BT - I need my email. 

Aspiring Expert
Ocean

I forgot to add. I`m able to read/send my email as it is forwarded to my Blackberry mobile :smileyhappy:

Community Manager
StephanieG

Hi guys,

There's another thread running about this here so I'll lock this thread so we can keep all the updates and comments in the one place.

A problem has been identified with Yahoo Mail and it's being investigated.

Thanks,

Stephanie

BTCare Community Manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.