Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
0 Ratings

Broadband slowdown in the evenings

Hi I was wondering what kind of slowdown other BT customers experience in peak evening times, the reason i ask is i currently get approx 10 meg connection and with all my other providers it has been pretty rapid constantly however in the evening with BT my connection drops to approx 1 meg, this is unnacceptable as far as i'm concerned as it means my broadband is almost unusuable and i cannot watch BT vision which i am also contracted for, rang bt already and been told some settings would be adjusted and the line would be sorted but guess what it isn't !!! so i wanted to find out if this is normal on bt or not

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Ratings

Re: Broadband slowdown in the evenings

Hi Chipp,

Thanks for the post.  Are you still having the same problems with broadband speed in the evenings?

Can you please complete a speed test via www.speedtester.bt.com, please run this test when you feel your connection is running slowest?  Post the results of this test on this thread and we will take a look?

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You