Beginner
Cosmiczippy
Accepted Solution

Connecting my mobile to my new BT hub

Can anyone tell me if I can connect my mobile phone to my BT hub?  If yes, how do I do it?  My mobile contract is with 3 if that makes a difference.

Guru
Devon_Dave

Re: Connecting my mobile to my new BT hub

Hi and welcome.

What is the make and model of your phone? You could only connect it if the phone has wifi capabilites.

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Sage
imjolly

if your phone has wifi capabilities then follow this  http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Out-About/any-news-on-voip-for-touch2-hero/m-p/12877#M1192

I have set up my desire without any problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Beginner
Cosmiczippy

My phone is a LG GT405.  I do have internet access via my 3 contract, but wondered if I could also utilise my bt hub as the signal strength where I live via my phone is hopeless!

Sage
imjolly

you need wifi acces not 3g and don't think your phone has wifi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Sage
john46

Sorry your phone does not have wifi so no chance of connecting wireless
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Beginner
Cosmiczippy

Thank you for that information.