Aspiring Expert
kenkyle236
Accepted Solution

Could I get interveled permanently off

My line type was changed today, and I know it was changed because my line was becoming unstable, but I would like to have it permanently off because it has decreased my speed and has completely stopped me from playing online games without interruptions. Thank you
Guru
Webby

Re: Could I get interveled permanently off

Yes you can. Call the help desk and request it off. As you know it may make your line unstable which can be just as bad for gaming.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Expert
kenkyle236

Ok, may I have the number for the help desk please?
Guru
Webby

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Expert
kenkyle236

Thank you very much, is it possible that the mods could chage the line type too?
Guru
Webby

They could but it takes about 72 hours for them to get back to you. Interleaving would then be turned off the next working day from the time the order was submitted so it may be quicker to call up.
Aspiring Expert
kenkyle236

Ok, thank you very much for your help
Sage
imjolly

if your line is as unstable as you say then switching to fast will make it even worse - you were on fast at end of last month so line must have been dropping for it to change to interleaved - still your choice

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Contributor
Detection

I had a perfectly stable Fast profile on my ADSL line a while ago and overnight it lost about 4meg, checked the router and it had dropped to Interleave error correction profile, there was 0 wrong with Fast at all, it was not unstable, when talking to the technicians they said a problem with the exchanged had dropped the profile

I was only a week or so away from Infinity so just waited for that instead, but just to point out there is not always an unstable problem on the line that causes Interleaving to be switched on

Personally I would prefer fast unstable than the joke that is interleaved

Sage
john46

@Detection this post has been marked as solved by the OP
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’