sickandtired

Customer services postal address?

I want to send a formal complant letter to BT but can not find an postal address anywhere! You would think they are hiding on purpose...

Does anyone have a postal address for customer services? I do not want to use the email link as that will most likely lead to yet more pointless telephone conversations with people that cannot help.

thanks in advance.

Contributor
utopian

Re: Customer services postal address?

yes i'dl ike to know that as well.. i did use the email link a week ago and have heard absolutely nothing back part from the automatic acknowledgemnt email..

Aspiring Expert
Pasha_Selim

You could try

Mrs Jillian G Lewis
Customer Service Director
BT plc
Correspondence Centre
Durham
DH98 1BT

but I don't know if Jillian G Lewis is still in that rôle. Some people thought she never really existed. I never had replies when I wrote to her. Good luck!

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

Expert
r1sh12

yea the customer service team will email you within 10 days. Its a pretty slow service, maybe the priority is low.
Just sent an email to Ian Livingston.
It will get sorted very quickly.
DavidM

Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting. I'm sure I can help with any complaints you might have. Utopian, did you receive any further responses from us? Can you check your junk folder just in case it's slipped in there. The address posted by Pasha is correct but if you want to drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com I'll be happy to look into any queries you might have.

Ta

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Contributor
utopian

[ Edited ]

Hi

nope nothing in the junk mail at all... this is all i've had back..

sickandtired

Thanks for the responses everyone. David - I'll drop you an email to the address you provided.

cheers.