Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Re: EO Lines in entire township

When I spoke to the huawei engineer who was connecting the lines last week he said they were all done, looks like I maybe to close to the box

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

you cannot be to close to the box

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Leehebrides wrote:

When I spoke to the huawei engineer who was connecting the lines last week he said they were all done, looks like I maybe to close to the box

The physical work may be done but maybe the records haven't all been updated yet.

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Records can take a few weeks to all update and align.

If you're no further forward in a couple of weeks, come back and we'll see if a moderator can step in to ask Openreach to check their records.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks all, I checked all , checked the other houses in the township , even the property connected to mine and they all say available , mine is not. Could it be my line, it will be about 35 years old and star wired 

Distinguished Sage

Would make no difference.

If yours is genuinely the only one not showing up as now being connected to the cabinet, then perhaps it's time for a mod to chime in to see if they can ask Openreach to check their records.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

My checker reply

IMG_4496.PNG

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

IMG_4495.PNGProperty next door 

Distinguished Sage

Yip looks like a DB error.
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

How do I get that corrected please, as far as I can tell openreach will not talk to individual customers or will have have to ask a OR engineer when they come to the box, i do appreciate all the reply guys I just getting frustraited. so thank you again