Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Fed up with BT

I've had enough ! Line faults on phone and constant poor internet speeds. Can't make a call without internet dropping out....bt help is no help ..... Issue is always not bt but my equipment apparently ....changed cables filters etc at my cost and still having problems.....been with BT for an age seems loyalty means nothing anymore .... Paying over the top for my package currently getting 1.04mbps down instead of upto 16mbps 1 is not acceptable and 0.3 Mbps up..... What else can I do before I cancel my account ?
Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Re: Fed up with BT

[ Edited ]

As this is a mutiple repeat fault.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

They can look at the fault history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information for BT Residential Broadband connections only.

Beginner
0 Ratings

Thanks Keith
0 Ratings

Hi @Barney310_0

Sorry you've had so many repeat problems with this, I'll gladly have this looked at for you, to see if we can get it resolved once and for all.

Send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile. 

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor
0 Ratings

Have BT Wholesale not sent out a Qube**** to unplug your router/filter and plug another one in?
0 Ratings

@Barney310_0 I'm sorry about the recent problems with your line and broadband, I tried calling there but missed you. I wanted to let you know that I've reported a fault to our suppliers for further investigation as there were a few discrepancies returned when I tested your connection. I'll get back in touch as soon as I have any updates.

In the meantime I wanted to ensure that you've ruled out your internal wiring and equipment by using the test socket to see if that helps to stop the internet dropping out when you make a call?

test socket.jpg

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You