8TTOTALCRAP

GOODBYE BRITISH TELECOM!!!!!!!

IT HAS TAKEN ME OVER AN HOUR TO POST THIS!!-BUT I WAS NOT GOING UNTILL I SAID MY PIECE-I HAVE BEEN WITH BT TOTAL "****' FOR 8 YEARS AND HAVE HAD CONSTANT TROUBLES SO I NOW GIVE UP-THEY DO NOT CARE-THEY DO NOT LISTEN AND NOW WATCH AS EVERYONE DUMPS THEM. THEY GOT RID OF THE YAHOO RADIO STATIONS WITHOUT CONSULTATION-WE ALL LOST THE MUSIC LISTS-I HAD HUNDREDS. RECENTLY THE BOOKMARKS VANISHED-AGAIN NO CONSULTATION-I RE-INSTALLED BOTH THE BT YAHOO DISCS AND EVEN MY WINDOWS XP TO TRY AND FIX THE PROBLEM-NOW THE INTERNET IS SLOW-ALWAYS DROPPING OFF-HOURS SPENT TRYING TO FIX BT YAHOO BROWSER AND THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO SEND E-MAILS WARNING THAT WE HAVE USED 7GB OF THE MONTHLY 10GB!! THATS BECAUSE IT TAKES AGES TO DO ANYTHING WITH YAHOO. SO ITS GOODBYE FROM ME AND IF YOU HAVE GOT PROBLEMS-DONT EXPECT THEM TO DO ANYTHING FAST OR LISTEN.  

Community Manager
SeanD

Re: GOODBYE BRITISH TELECOM!!!!!!!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.  I am really sorry for the problems that you have had, its clear that you are very frustrated. 

I would like to help you with your broadband connection.  Can you please drop me an email to forum.moderation.team@bt.com, include your BT account details and the link to this thread.  I will run some checks from my end to see what has happened.

Cheers

Sean

BTCare Community Manager

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)
Beginner
BeeTee

[ Edited ]

You're leaving? You lucky sod. Wish I could leave these useless cheats too.

Hi, I work for BT. We'll promise you at least 5Mb but only give you around 0.1Mb then blame your PC/internal wiring for your problems. Even if we do know it's us our engineers are too lazy to do anything about it so you're stuck.

StuartH

Hi BeeTee

I can see you have had a frustrating experience with your Broadband Service.

I would like to offer to help to resolve this for you, email me at forum.moderation.team@bt.com with your account details and a brief outline of the problem.

Cheers

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)
Expert
chris6273

[ Edited ]

There is one last thing which you can try;

I suggest you email the forum moderators on forum.moderation.team@bt.com because they are very quick & helpful (They have sorted all of my problems out promptly without any questions or hassle). Make sure that you include your Name and Phone Number in the email to speed things up.

Good luck

----------------------------------------------------

@ BeeTee: Working for BT you should obviously know that BT clearly state that their products are 'Up to' meaning you can get up to that speed. It is technically impossible for BT to supply the full 8MB or 20MB on some lines. Some people who are being served by my exchange live 4-5 miles away and get around 1MB. The only things you can do if you get a slow speed are; Move closer to an exchange, make absolutely sure that your internal wiring isn't to blame (BT don't want to end up spending vast sums of money sending out engineers only to find out that it's an internal wiring problem) or wait for BT to upgrade your exchange.

Cheers,

Chris

Like this post? Give it a Star :smileyvery-happy:. If this post answers your question, please Mark it as the Accepted Solution.