Contributor
Caudwell

Got my New BT Home Hub 3 but what no Cables they one Cables is the Power cable at is all

[ Edited ]

This is not Good for New BT Customer why i put this is because :smileymad:

-------

I have BT Home Hub 2 next i got a BT Home Hub 3 today
-------
I got my BT Home Hub 3 looks Good :smileyhappy:so i open it up going to test it out but when i open the box all is in it is the BT Home Hub 3 Router and the Power Cable no setup grid :smileymad:

what you got to be jokering no Cables for the BT Home Hub 3 Router

===========================
Cable is i seen on the router is the Power cable at is all and no setup grid :smileysad:

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Got my New BT Home Hub 3 but what no Cables they one Cables is the Power cable at is all

What do yo mean by setup grid? You can use the existing Ethernet cable from your old home hub. No setup is normally needed, just plug the new hub into the Ethernet socket of your computer.
There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Contributor
Caudwell

Re: Got my New BT Home Hub 3 but what no Cables they one Cables is the Power cable at is all

Ok i see thx :smileywink:

This is not going to be Good for New BT Customer they is no Cables in the box

the Power cable is in the box and the BT Home Hub 3 at is all

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Quite honestly, most people connect via wireless these days, its much more convenient. Ethernet cables usually get discarded, which is a waste.
They are very cheap to buy, should anyone need one.
There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Aspiring Expert
planetf1

I received mine today, and thought same. *BUT* if you are Infinity remember that the

a) phone line cable

b) ethernet cable to connect openreach vdsl model to home hub

is provided by BT Openreach.

When my HH2 was delivered it had a huge "do not open" sticker -- that was done by openreach.

The one didn't but then it was a replacement for my HH2 which just didn't work properly on wifi.

So if this was for infinity it actually makes sense no cables are provided