Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Laptop/PC/iPad all disconnects from the BT Home Hub

Hi, around once or twice a day my laptop, PC and iPad all suddenly looses connectivity with the BT Home Hub. However everthing else still connects (PC - which is connected by cable, BT Vision, BT Talk etc)

On my laptop or PC it can still pick up the router so when I click connect it doesn't work. I click repair and it says I need to restart my router. I do this and it works.

It is getting really annoying that I have to keep restarting the router becasue it means that BT vision will be restart and everything else etc.

Is there a fix?

Thanks

Distinguished Sage

Re: Laptop/PC/iPad all disconnects from the BT Home Hub

[ Edited ]

welcome to the forum

try downloading and running inssider.  This will show networks round about and their channel so you can try and pick a free one for yourself.  just enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser and navigate to wireless to turn off automatic and select your channel

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.