Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

Hi,

Can anyone advise me how to display the tick box on the BT Yahoo home page. At the moment I have to log on every time I want to access the internet. As the box is not displayed. I am using XP and the Firefox browser.On my Brothers PC using the same, XP and Firefox the tick box is displayed all OK.

Many thanks,

Sid.

Recognised Expert

Re: Log in to BT Yahoo

G3PQB wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone advise me how to display the tick box on the BT Yahoo home page. At the moment I have to log on every time I want to access the internet.

You can use the rest of The Internet without logging in there.  You only need to login if you wish to use the BTYahoo portal.

As the box is not displayed. I am using XP and the Firefox browser.On my Brothers PC using the same, XP and Firefox the tick box is displayed all OK.

Are you using any ad-blocking etc software or browser add-ons ?

Beginner

Thank you for your reply. I have disabled all add-ons in Firefox with no success. I have found that using Internet Explorer the tick box is present. So this may be the way forward.

Regards,

Sid.

Recognised Expert

G3PQB wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I have disabled all add-ons in Firefox with no success. I have found that using Internet Explorer the tick box is present. So this may be the way forward.

Regards,

Sid.

Mmm...it's not a "solution" that I'd be hapy with - not least because IE won't run (easily) on this PC.

Which Firefox are you using ? 

Using various 3.x versions of Firefox here (on different OSs) works fine for me - the tick box is present.

Do you have anything else installed that could be eg interfering with Javascript ?

Contributor

Same here, my tick in box isnt displayed, im fed up with having to keep signing in, windows xp, using int ex 8

Help please