Beginner
Nycozi

My internet keeps disconnecting.

Randomly around 2am in the morning ill be disconnected from the internet for a few seconds then reconnects.

I would say this is part of routine maintance or something but its only happened last night and tonight. and i have had a number of connection issues in the past months that BT never seemed to fix even though they said they had done.

its very fustrating.

coopehost

Re: My internet keeps disconnecting.

Its an alarm clock to say go to bed!  Do you loose internet connection, or connection between your PC & your router?

Beginner
Nycozi

I lose my internet connection the broadband light either flashes orange or goes of completly before coming back on as normal. Weird thing is my router says ive been connected for 20 plus days
Beginner
Nycozi

OK so it seems to be at 2:20 for the past 3 nights..its really annoying because i run a Minecraft server and cause of the dc's My ip keeps changing

Aspiring Expert
IceZaroth

Strange your trying to host a minecraft server on your BT line ??

Aspiring Expert
IceZaroth

sorry reason i say strange is because im a multi server operator on Multiplay <- thats not a plug for them so dont mess with my reply ... and multiplay even has problems trying to run minecraft servers i've lost count of how many server outtages theres been due to minecraft or some of the updates for it.

Best Regards

IceZaroth

BT Community Helper

Beginner
Nycozi

[ Edited ]

Well its only a small server for 10 people i never have problems with it and its not even running when my internet cuts out either its just for me and my friends and i only turn it on when were all about really