Beginner
gillovski

Offers for existing and loyal BT customers

Lots of offers around to entice people back to BT.. BUT what about customers who are already with BT..

Where are the FREE 3 months offers for ....this that and the other???

Stores have loyalty cards and so forth so why not BT?

Aspiring Expert
Ocean

Re: Offers for existing and loyal BT customers

I`ve been with BT for a number of years (Option 3) and whereas I have seen a reduction in my monthly payments for staying with BT. I must say your comment does have a lot of sense to it.

It would be nice if BT gave some kind of loyalty reward for long-term clients - but I`m not getting my hopes up :smileywink:

Here`s hoping for a Xmas present, ha, ha, ha. :smileysurprised:

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
Contributor
groovesection

Re: Offers for existing and loyal BT customers

BT are a joke

I have been with them for over 3 years with BB & Phoneline

I pay all my bills by DD in full and after my initial 18 month contract ended i agreed to sign another 18 month contract @ £15 a month (BB)

6 months later i noticed the charge was actually £17.49 (not the £15 agreed ovber the phone)

Now BT have introduced a FREE upto 20mb upgrade (apparaently at NO EXTRA COST)

I now find i am being charged £19.99  a month (even though i accepted no new contract whatsoever)

The last week or so i have also had **bleep** service, throughoput around 100k and i am lucky to be able to stream anything online.

I am not going through the BT scrpt again (turn off youyr router,wait 3 days etc etc)

I have already contacted Sky and should have BB & Phone for £21 (£10 a month cheaper than BT) and it should be installed in a few weeks.

BT if this is how you treat long term customers then you rteally need to address your policies!!!