Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

Port Forwarding for Minecraft

I have a BTHomeHub 1, and port forwarding minecraft has been an awful experience which I just can't get to work. I've tried everything, and just cannot get this to do what I want. mcft.jpg

mcft.jpg

this is what I have currently set up. Also, how do I tell what my computer is called on my network? I'm not sure if I'm forwarding to the right one.

Re: Port Forwarding for Minecraft

Hi Mootwo14,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. You can get some information on port forwarding on the Hub 1.0 here . Let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Distinguished Sage

[ Edited ]

You need to go to network devices at http://192.168.1.254/cgi/b/devs/cfg/?ce=1&be=1&l0=4&l1=4

Then click Edit which shown on the right of the device interface column.

At the bottom of the page where it says "connection sharing", select the Mcft from the list of applications, then click "apply".

That will assign that application to the device.

You can view all assignments here http://bthomehub.home/cgi/b/games/cfg/?ce=1&be=1&l0=4&l1=5

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

How can you do this for bt home hub 3