Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: SNR Reset

Hi @Gremlin10 and thanks for posting.

I can appreciate how frustrating this is for you and am happy to lend a hand. Can you send me over your details using the contact link in my profile? Once I have them I'll take a look at this for you. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

DaveM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Hi @Gremlin10,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've carried out an SNR reset on your line. You should start to see an improvement over the next few hours. I'll get back in touch with you tomorrow evening to see how your connection is preforming.

Thanks

PaddyB

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor

Cheers Paddy,

It literally happened a 5 or so minutes after you sent that last message.

It's working perfectly now.

Thank you. :-)

Capture.PNG

Great result @Gremlin10. Thanks for letting us know it's all sorted.

Cheers

David

DaveM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Try a Search