Contributor
meman887
Accepted Solution

Talk21 account

I have an old talk21 account that I still use and I have seen three options in order to setup pop and fowarding which are:

Upgrade to Premium Mail

Upgrade to Broadband

Upgrade to Anytime

Since I already have BT Broadband would there be any chance of having it upgraded to premium mail without paying for it, or would I have to bite the bullet and pay to have it upgraded?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Motto:
Going to kill my HomeHub 2 very soon. :smileyhappy:
Guru
Andy_N

Re: Talk21 account

meman887 wrote:

I have an old talk21 account that I still use and I have seen three options in order to setup pop and fowarding which are:

Upgrade to Premium Mail

Upgrade to Broadband

Upgrade to Anytime

Since I already have BT Broadband would there be any chance of having it upgraded to premium mail without paying for it, or would I have to bite the bullet and pay to have it upgraded?

Hi.

Talk21 accounts used to be also accessrd via username.t21 [AT] btinternet [dot] com, so it should be possible to add this account to your main broadband account. It depends if the talk21 email address is deemed as a "webmail" only account. You could try logging into http://mail.yahoo.com using the whole email address I mentioned above as the Yahoo! ID and the password and see what happens.

I don't know specifically if it's needed, but in order to send emails "from" this account using @talk21.com as the account email address - you may need to do something called "address verification" - see my shortcuts option 0e for some details if needed.

Beginner
raghav

u can call Bt yahoo billing team and informe them that you have got the Broadband account and have got the narrowband email address,
they will change the details in a tool called IDA and upsell the details to Broadband. so this willbe broadband email
Contributor
meman887

Yeah I'll give your suggestion a try as the last one didn't work for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Motto:
Going to kill my HomeHub 2 very soon. :smileyhappy:
zeg
zeg

Hi,

For security, I recently changed my password on my talk21 email account.  I checked it was working immediatley after the change but today cannot log in using the new (or old) password. 

I have now been locked out and given detention for 12 hours.

I cannot remember my security questions as it is a very old account. (in fact
I dont remember giving any around 12 years ago).

Any suggestions would be most helpful. I'm wondering what has changed?

Should I be logging in with a Yahoo suffix now or what?

Thanks

Sage
imjolly

this subject is marked as solved and is 18month old.  replies should go to your own subject rather than this old solved case

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.