Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to connect my LG TV dongle to HomeHub

I have tried several times to connect my tv dongle with no success.  It is finding the hub and has a good signal.  I select the auto connect function but it eventually fails and says 'Cannot connect with name server.  Check DNS server address and contact your ISP'  How can I overcome this failure?

Distinguished Sage

Re: Unable to connect my LG TV dongle to HomeHub

Hi have you entered the security code Ito the device?

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.

Yes I have done that .... it goes through the process of connecting and fails at the last hurdle.

Distinguished Sage

Is there an option on the TV set-up to select a static IP address, including default gateway and DNS settings?

=========================================================================================

Polite request to forum members who may have the same or similar problem. Please could you create your own thread on this forum, and avoid hijacking this thread.Otherwise its likely your problem will not be resolved, as it may have a different cause, and it also makes it difficult for forum members, who are trying to help the person on this thread. See How to post a new question

Thanks