Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Re: Unstable high latency problems

[ Edited ]

Results from both pages are in the previous posts as requested.

Just to clear up I am not complaining about my download speed it is what it is due to my distance from the exchange. Its the latency that is bothering me as it was never like this before also the low upload, the test shows 0.00 how thats possible beats me. Dial up was 0.04 as far as I remember. These figures bounce about quite a lot in the evenings a test on the bt speed tester a few minutes before that was 121ms ping and 0.27 upload. This is were my problem ls, it just seems very unstable on the up and latency side but strangely my download stats fairly consistent.

Previous to all this my ping was always in round 44ms and my upload would vary a slight bit but always .37 or a few points either side of it.

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

you have an upload problem getting that resolved is not going to be easy with the help desk I think you are going to need the forum mods help with it I will ask them to post their contact link here they will own the problem until fully resolved and provide a single point of contact in the UK

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Thank you John

Highlighted
0 Ratings

Hi @Deckysw and thanks for posting.

It looks like you've done as much as possible at your side so we'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

@Deckysw I called there but missed you, I wanted to follow up with you to check how you've found the connection since we last spoke?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

@Deckysw Thanks for speaking with me today, I'm glad you've seen a good improvement Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”