Expert
HHGTTG
Accepted Solution

What happened this morning, albeit briefly?

Being a newbie to BT BB, since July 12th I wondered what happened this morning when I was on the interne,t when suddenly I could no longer access any websites. My wireless connection was still there or so I thought but then noticed a yellow exclamation mark over my taskbar's connectionsymbol and when I opened the network centre saw that there was a red cross between my hub's icon and the internet's one.

I went into the other room where the hub is and all three lights were on, blue and stable. I restarted the hub and then in fact turned it off and on again and after a few minutes all lights were blue again and I had WiFi connection. During the period it was not working I also tried my smartphone to connect and this, similarly, couldn't find a WiFi signal.

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: What happened this morning, albeit briefly?

Probably just one of the home hub 3s oddities which seem to get reported quite often on this forum.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Sage
john46

Re: What happened this morning, albeit briefly?

I would not worry the hub 3 has some wireless problems occasionally
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’