Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Expert
Accepted Solution

What happened this morning, albeit briefly?

Being a newbie to BT BB, since July 12th I wondered what happened this morning when I was on the interne,t when suddenly I could no longer access any websites. My wireless connection was still there or so I thought but then noticed a yellow exclamation mark over my taskbar's connectionsymbol and when I opened the network centre saw that there was a red cross between my hub's icon and the internet's one.

I went into the other room where the hub is and all three lights were on, blue and stable. I restarted the hub and then in fact turned it off and on again and after a few minutes all lights were blue again and I had WiFi connection. During the period it was not working I also tried my smartphone to connect and this, similarly, couldn't find a WiFi signal.

Distinguished Sage

Re: What happened this morning, albeit briefly?

Probably just one of the home hub 3s oddities which seem to get reported quite often on this forum.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Distinguished Sage

I would not worry the hub 3 has some wireless problems occasionally

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Beginner