echobox
Accepted Solution

When will I get Infinity

When I enter my postcode on BT Infinity it states my area is already on the list to get it, but I can't find any information to tell me when that will actually happen. When I click order Infinity it says it's not available to me. I'm only assuming it hasn't been installed yet, I don't actually know whether it has. I am very interested in upgrading my frankly awful current broadband connection for Infinity; i'd like to register my interest or just know when about it will be installed, because all it says is it's already down to get it, which isn't all that helpful. My postcode is LE9 6PU - any help appriciated thanks.

Sage
imjolly

Re: When will I get Infinity

you can check here http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange_search

normally you would get an email from BT advising about infinity being made available and when

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
echobox

Ah brilliant, thanks alot for that, just what I needed.

FTTC status: RFS date set : 31/12/2010, not too long to wait heh.

Sage
imjolly

just hope the keep to their estimated date - they do seem to be slipping:smileywink:

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MJK
Aspiring Contributor
MJK

Just bear in mind that the date quoted for RFS may not be all the postcodes in youe exchange area.  Keep checking!!

(Waiting for Infinity as well and hoping that I'm one of the "happy path" customers!!)