Guru
Webby

Re: can i increase my upload speed?

My bad :smileytongue:
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
Clunk

I wasn't hijacking.

Normal forum guidelines suggest searching for an existing thread before starting a new one.

Sage
imjolly

but not when they are marked as solved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Darren2russell

The problem is that BT can provide faster upload speeds if they wish too, however they charge business for upload speeds of 1mb to 10gb and make a very nice profit. So they don't want to give it to residential clientfor less as each exchange has a finight amount of compasity. Which then brings the issue of infinity and BT failing to meet government targets to role this out nationwide in time. 

Other provides such as Plusnet will let you scarefise download speed for increased upload speed!, only upto 750kb I know I used to be a Plusnetcustomer and will convert at the end of this contract  new house new phone cheapway of getting it. 

Darren2russell

Now another point about increasing upload speeds is data back up, BT are affecting the ability of its paying clients to backup and be safe with data be keeping load up load speeds. 

Althought as a gamer I have never had any issue with online gaming.

Sage
john46

Darren2 Russell This is a 1 year old solved post
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’