Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

hub manager 2

Hello, just installed my new Hub v2 after having Hub v1.Problem is that I cannot access The hub manager! When I click on the hub manager it tells me

Sessions Number
No more than 100 sessions at a time are allowed. Please wait until open sessions expire

How can I get past this to change settings in my Hub v2

thanks 

Contributor

Re: hub manager 2

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forum,

There are a lot of useful tips about homehubs here: http://www.jarviser.co.uk/jarviser/howto1.html

"In your web browser type in http://bthomehub.home and hit enter" I think that's the information you want!

Beginner

http://homehub.home is the page that I keep getting the message on "sessions number......." and jarviser.co.uk does not have the answer either!Smiley Sad

Distinguished Sage

just wait 30min and try again or another 30min then try again.  you will get in ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Beginner

ok thanks for that see you in 30 mins or 60 or 90...................!Smiley Happy

Distinguished Sage

don't know why that happens but have had it and really annoying but just patience and you will access it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Contributor

imjolly wrote:

don't know why that happens but have had it and really annoying but just patience and you will access it

I'm so glad I didn't get a homehub...

Distinguished Sage

happy with my netgear where I can tweak snr and don't get the reset problem when accessing adsl stats

Beginner

well, two hours and twenty minutes later and it still won't let me change any settings in the hub manager!Smiley Mad

Distinguished Sage

well it's either patience or restart the hub.  restarting the hub may drop your speed and profile if you have restarted a few times recently