Expert
zulu17

my experience tonight

set up box to record from the television scheduler before going out

1st program:
football on sky sports  1 set to record  match  at 15:44

this should havbe recorded to end of program at 18:30

instead it appears to have split into 2 parts a 25 minute first part from 15:44  & a second part  of 2hrs 23 minutes from 16:12

2nd program overlaps

Live NFL(Sky Sports 2) set to record from 17:30 - this again appears to have split recording - the first part  is 1hr 7 minutes , then a further recording from 18:36 of 1hr 21min   - this should according to the schedule had been 1 recording from 17:30to 21:00.

3rd program should have overlapped 2nd program

Live Spanish Football (Sky Sports 1)- starts at 20:00

I only have a blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list

4th Program

Live NFL(Sky Sports 2) set to record from 21:00 and should ave overlapped programs 3 & 5

This failed to record - according to my Scheduled  recordings page

I do have a blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list with a start time of 21:38

5th program (followed in the schedule from the 3rd)

Live Spanish Football (Sky Sports 2)- starts a 21:30

I have a blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list with a start time of 21:34

I have a  further blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list with a start time of 21:36.

I have a further blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list with a start time of 21:38.

I have a further blank recording of 2 minutes duration showing on my recorded programms list with a start time of 21:40.

5th Program

Ford Football Special (Sky Sports 1) - starts 22:00 - scheduled end 23:30 - This appears to have recorded successfully

So out of 5 programs scheduled - only 1 has been correctly recorded.

Of course the helpdesk ()see other post) is not available to help

Impressed NOT

Sage
imjolly

Re: my experience tonight

I think you would be better posting your problem in the BT Vision forum.  you will hopefully get a quicker answer there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.