Contributor
petersmith0151

wHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BROADBAND

I have been complainng about my speed yesterday, and today after theyt did some work on my line my speed shot up to 3meg, but my blue light on home hub has been going off and on all day, and now i have virtually nothing Test1 comprises of two tests 1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information. Download Speed 80 Kbps 0 Kbps 4000 Kbps Max Achievable Speed Download speed achieved during the test was - 80 Kbps For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 1200-4000 Kbps. Additional Information: Your DSL Connection Rate :3712 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM) IP Profile for your line is - 3500 Kbps The throughput of Best Efforts (BE) classes achieved during the test is - 23.56:23.49:52.95 (SBE:NBE:smileytongue:BE) These figures represent the ratio while sententiously passing Sub BE, Normal BE and Priority BE marked traffic. The results of this test will vary depending on the way your ISP has decided to use these traffic classes. 2. Upstream Test: -provides background information. Upload Speed 193 Kbps 0 Kbps 448 Kbps Max Achievable Speed >Upload speed achieved during the test was - 193 Kbps Additional Information: Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 448 Kbps
Expert
hamish72

Re: wHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BROADBAND

Speed tests show profile is ok but if resets comtiue it will probably go down

Post your hub stats may help see whats what

enter for homehub
192.168.1.254 in browser click A to Z top right
then ADSL enter pas and click MORE DETAIL

POST RESULTS

Also post results of test at ( best done from master test socket)
http://speedtester.bt.com/

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me