cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 51 of 55

Re: 0.5Mb connection speed at weekends. poor speed.

Go to solution

BT have not capped your line and reduced your profile  your profile is 88.2% of connection speed so as your profile is lower then your conenction speed must have dropped causing the drop in profile  This suggests your line is having stability problems and everytime connection drops iy reconnects at a lower speed with higher noise margin

you should be trying to find out why your line keeps dropping connection

post your router stats please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DaveBroadband
Contributor
Message 52 of 55

Re: NOT RESOVLED!!!!0.5Mb connection speed at weekends. poor speed IN RAINY WINDY CONDITIONS.

Go to solution

@imjolly @NeilO could you please amend the title header on the Opening Post from SOLVE Or is 1Mb acceptable??

I'm not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it's raining and windy, Boardband has all but turned off. Did i Mention in an earlier post that LOCAL people around here have told me that every since a hedge cutter clipped the overhead BT line, the phone line has alway been poor and thats from my 70 year old neighbour who only uses a landline phone.

Wed 0308161743.png

0 Ratings
DaveBroadband
Contributor
Message 53 of 55

Re: NOT RESOVLED!!!!0.5Mb connection speed at weekends. poor speed IN RAINY WINDY CONDITIONS.

Go to solution

Wed0308162145.png

0 Ratings
DaveBroadband
Contributor
Message 54 of 55

Go to solution

Well it's been all over the place tonight, with periods of time with no internet,

Wed0308162145.pngWed0308162152.pngWed0308162154.png

0 Ratings
DaveBroadband
Contributor
Message 55 of 55

Go to solution

CLOSE THIS THREAD.................IT WASN'T RESOLVED.....................IVE MOVED TO SKY.............

0 Ratings