Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulfurlong79
Contributor
Message 1 of 16

2-Wire 2700HGV BT Business Hub

Go to solution

Ok I am at my wits end with this new HH3. It just cant cope with SNR of 3.5 which my line drops to at about 11pm every evening for about 10 mins.

I have invested in a brand new 2-Wire 2700HGV Bus Hub.

My question is which I probably should of asked before buying it. Is it possible to configure it to work with BT home broadband without flashing etc

If so HOW?

Please help or advise and if necessary il cancel my order

Thanks

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: 2-Wire 2700HGV BT Business Hub

Go to solution

should work plug and go  just enter user as bthomehub@btbroadband.com and no password required.  if router insists then any thing will do

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
raymie67
Expert
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

mant use it but in case you did not know you can get new ones from ebay for under £20 so if you are ordering fro BT you may want to look there first

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was helpful then please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question fully then please select ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution
The best buy you will make in a router excellent on long lines and very stable connection speed
0 Ratings
06jpearce
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution
Did you buy this direct from BT? As I have got one and they are fab. It better wifi even goes to the 8th bedroom and hub 3 did not! It may cause problems with tech support as when I had no connection it was like being interviewed for murder!
0 Ratings
paulfurlong79
Contributor
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

I got mine form EBAY. Dont think i was going to pay full price did ya 😉

Its sealed so brand new apparently

0 Ratings
paulfurlong79
Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

When you first plug it in is it easy to complete setup / start setup

what about updates to firmware as I hear it only works on Business broadband lines for updating

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution
if there are any updates it will get them automatically mine has and it on a residential line
they are plug and play just follow the username set up make sure you use bthomehub@btbroadband.com password not needed if you want one chose your own
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution
06jpearce a good reason to stay away from the help lines
0 Ratings
Heathy71
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Ive been using one for 18 months that i got of ebay, I was sick of the HH2 reseting itself when online with the xbox.

It has been trouble free and hassle free, works fine on a residential line.

Why cant the home hubs be link this?

0 Ratings