cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 60

Re: A very hard and difficult company to deal with is BT when phoning them for help or advice.

The legally is tight especially all you need to do is contact the forum mods who will get your profile kicked into action. But up to you - if you try and cancel with the problem you have ( many posts identical to yours) i would expect you will need to pay the high cancellation fee

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 60

Re: A very hard and difficult company to deal with is BT when phoning them for help or advice.

the forum mods would have resolved your problem now you can show 3 days stable connection it is not another forum  purely a contact form  but it is your choice if you use there help or not please just be aware of the high level of cost you will have for cancellation charges as your problem is resolvable and no reasonable cause for cancellation

0 Ratings
art-tech-uk
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 60

that's what i though 😞 o well i sent a message using that url and will push for a cancellation because its not just this one thing its a combination of things, like where is the hh4 that i was suppose to get on a contract renewal? why the bb dropping every 30 mins? now why the slow speed? ive moved and was connected on 14th and ive phoned them but they have no idea what's happening and just pass you around from one operator to another and each time they ask the same questions. They can close my account by default.

SLOW SLOW BT CONGESTED EXCHANGE THAT I SEEM STUCK WITH HOWEVER AT PEEK TIMES WHEN I HIT A VERY SLOW 1MB ON MY BT LAND LINE THAT COST ME AN ARM AND A LEG I CAN JUST DISCONNECT FROM IT AND CONNECT TO NEXT DOORS VIRGIN MEDIA UNSECURED D-LINK ROUTER AND GET A 2.6 CONNECTION. HOW ???????????????????? AND WHY????????????????? IF ITS CONGESTED HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE OR DO VIRGIN PAY BT A **bleep** LOAD OF MONEY.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 60

the low speed is caused by a stuck IP Profile this link explains about IP Profiles http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/IPprofile.htm#IP_profile

the broadband connection is not dropping ass your connection time shows it is more like a wireless problem which the forum members can help you with

wireless problems are not the responsibility of any ISP as in many cases they can be resolved by changing the wireless channel to a clear one and ensuring the devices connected to the hub have the most up to date drivers
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 60

this link is a good place to start resolving the wireless issues http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/wireless/wireless_conns.html
0 Ratings
art-tech-uk
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 60

i dont have any wireless issues and the bb was dropping it was dropping for about a week and as i never got a hh4 i moved with my trusty hh2 and it was the hh2 that was dropping and is why my up time is 3.3 days and not 16 days.  since i have been on the hh3 the dropping stoped and i found out the hh3 type a is good to loopback but BT never told me this.

anyway thanks guys ill get it sorted one way or another that you can bank on.

SLOW SLOW BT CONGESTED EXCHANGE THAT I SEEM STUCK WITH HOWEVER AT PEEK TIMES WHEN I HIT A VERY SLOW 1MB ON MY BT LAND LINE THAT COST ME AN ARM AND A LEG I CAN JUST DISCONNECT FROM IT AND CONNECT TO NEXT DOORS VIRGIN MEDIA UNSECURED D-LINK ROUTER AND GET A 2.6 CONNECTION. HOW ???????????????????? AND WHY????????????????? IF ITS CONGESTED HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE OR DO VIRGIN PAY BT A **bleep** LOAD OF MONEY.
0 Ratings
art-tech-uk
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 60

always helps link rankings to cross links so here is my other link 🙂

BT are a bad isp

0 Ratings
art-tech-uk
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 60

just 1 question: if i did get a default cancellation From BT and used SKY, Would my ip profile get reset anyway?

TIA

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 60

they are totally different exchange equipment - sky use their own and provide an LLU service.  so line from exchange to home is same but conenction in exchange is different

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
art-tech-uk
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 60

o i c, ok thanks for that and all the help.

0 Ratings