cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

ADSL -Fibre - now back to ADSL

Hi,

Originally my broadband was ADSL_2plus with Max Rate Downstream of 14128 & Upstream of 1216. I was offered an 'upgrade' to Fibre which i took, but because of the distance to the cabinet, my up/down speeds almost halved.

After a couple of days i was re-graded back to ADSL but instead of being put back on my original ADSL_2plus,  i've been put back to ADSL_G.dmt with Max Rate Downstream of 8192. I called to be put back onto my original ADSL_2plus service but customer services said there was no capacity left at the exchange.

Could someone investigate this for me?

Cheers

Mike

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: ADSL -Fibre - now back to ADSL

please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if HH6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information . 

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Someone may then be able to offer help/assistance/suggestions to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Here you go:

checker.pngvr400.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I have asked forum mods if they can help you get moved to adsl2/2+. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @miker916,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you get back on to ADSL2. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings