cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

ADSL Filter issues with broadband

Hello all

Keep having a repeated issue with the ADSL filter that is currently installed within my home. Whenever someone calls my house's landline (I.e. incoming call to the house landline), the router goes from the static blue colour state as it usually is to show its in full working order and connected to the internet as normal to flashing purple, then orange and back to solid blue, a process of which repeats for the entire duration of the phone call being taken on the landline. The current hub we've got is the BT Smart Hub 2 if that helps.

Is there any form of a quick fix for this issue? Would a secondary master socket installation be required to eradicate the problem and if so would BT engineers do this for me?

Would appreciate any help on this topic as it has been ongoing intermittently for a number of months if not, to be honest, years now.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: ADSL Filter issues with broadband

@J_Fish 

What does your master phone socket look like?

Keith_Beddoe_0-1577035081757.jpeg

Keith_Beddoe_1-1577035100602.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: ADSL Filter issues with broadband

Do you have an extension socket in your home with a phone connected but without a filter?  Have you replaced your current filter as they do not last forever

have you tried using test socket?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings