Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

ADSL Max and ADSL 2+

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm on ADSL Max ( image below) for as long as I can remember and also very close to the exchange. In the past when I've queried about the 17mb copper broadband I've always been told it is not available. However, due to the proposed price increases, I've been checking options and used the broadband checker to see what fibre speed I might get. The checker (image below) shows something called WBC ADSL 2+ is available with speeds between 10 - 19mb. Using the BT product and services website the address checker shows (image below) similar download speeds 10- 19mb. Does this mean the higher speed is now available on my exchange? If so is it possible to move from ADSL Max to the ADSL +2 and how is this done. I tried ringing but just end up in a loop where I'm told the only options are to move to infinify.

thanks

Ade

Hub.jpg

checker 1.jpg

checker.jpg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: ADSL Max and ADSL 2+

Go to solution

the mods will help and post a here just follow their link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@Addy we'll be happy to look into this for you. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO I've submitted the details via the link in your message, many thanks 

Addy

0 Ratings