Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

ADSL cut-off by BT in error, new order past activation date

Hi

I wonder if somebody could tell me how to contact a mod, please?

BT cut off my ADSL broadband in error around 3 weeks ago after they got mixed up with a cancelled order from another provider. BT has since assigned a case officer, who acknowledged the error, she started a new order to reactivate the service around 11th April, and gave me the ludicrously slow activation date of 25th April. She assured me '100%' that it would be on by that date, but she hasn't answered or returned any of my calls since around 15th April.

I can now see via my BT login that the order just says 'We’re sorry for the delay!' and shows that the activation date has passed on 25th April. Can't get anybody at BT to explain what's going on. No contact from case officer. Nobody seems to be able to get hold of an engineer at Openreach.

So, I'm completely stumped. Would be great if a mod could help me here.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: ADSL cut-off by BT in error, new order past activation date

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: ADSL cut-off by BT in error, new order past activation date

Hi @nuncio Sorry your broadband service got disconnected in error and that you are not getting any update from your case handler. 

We will be happy to help you if you send us over your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings