cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 35

Re: BB speed reduced. Cant work from home, again.

Go to solution

your internet connection time is only 1+day so hub dropped connection.  is hub dropping connection often or are you manually resetting trying to improve speed or maybe both?

noise is often cause of line problem so you need to test for noise by dialing 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone  the test socket is behind the master socket faceplate

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @mrunhappy1,

With details, you've posted it's showing that your download connection speed is 2.6 Mbps.

Are you having any issues with the stability of your connection? Is your connection disconnecting?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 35

Go to solution

BB is not dropping out

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 35

Go to solution

so was the reset 1+ day ago a manual reset?

if you go to hub system logs then filter logs for WAN that will show the hub resets/drops in connection and the reduction of connection speed and increase in noise margin  posting this may help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 35

Go to solution

WAN 04.12.21.png

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 35

Go to solution

Snip wont copy the entire page of WAN report

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 35

Go to solution

then can you just glance through the results and you are looking for connection stats - down/up speed and noise margin - and how often that happens   this will show when and how often connection resets

eg  that should be an entry in last 2 days showing reset and connection speed of 2.6mb

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 35

Go to solution

WAN 4.12.21. 15.52.png

Have no idea what this report means, way outside my job description.  

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 35

Go to solution

In February Moderator JohnC2 investigated & got the speed up to +4. 

PM'd him but no reply.

Was rather hoping someone here could do the same?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 35

Go to solution
mrunhappy1_0-1638633949339.png

mrunhappy1_1-1638633949340.gif

JohnC2 
‎27-01-2021
Hi mrunhappy1, thanks for sending over your details and sorry your broadband connection is slow. I'm having a problem making calls at the moment so can't call you. I reset your broadband profile and was wondering is you have seen any improvement in your connection this morning. I've checked and the connection is still on ADSL2. Reply back and let me know. cheers JohnC2
0 Ratings