cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
russquinlan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BB useless.

Why is it we pay for a service then have to put up with rubbish connection speeds and still have to pay the same and those getting vastly superior speeds ?

I live 0.5 mile from a village with Infinity but we have been told nothign about timescales to get it.

Most evenings Internet is unusable due to upload speed bing 0, ZERO !!

When I finally got through to someone from BT they said, and I quote, 'we cant do anything about upload speeds' !

I pay for full BB not half of it, how can BT justify that statement and not even attempt to sort it out.

I've done all the usual, used Test Socket, reset Router (which is a HH5) and all the other stuff they bleat on about, thing is it also changes from day to day so that points to the line from here which is their responsibility.

I get the feeling because they have a monopoly they just dont care, I'd like to be proved wrong.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BB useless.

Can you post the line stats from your connection .... first off, we'll have a good idea from that how healthy your line is or isn't. If the line is poor, so is the broadband. If problems are fixed you see an improvement.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BB useless.

You can get the information requested by @RogerB like this.

Go to hub manager then troubleshooting then helpdesk and post lines 1-12

0 Ratings