cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REdwards365
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Banded Profile

I have had some issues with my BT broadband. I am on ADSL and things were fine for circa 2 months. I have been doing DIY and had to restart the home hub a few times which has caused my connection speed to be dropped as a result of being placed in the lower banding (the profile for bad connections). I have had my home hub back on now for 6 days and the speed hasn't increased back to normal, is there a way for the mods to manually remove me from the banding?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Banded Profile

Hi @REdwards365,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'll be able to get the banding removed from your connection.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the team. Once I have your details, I'll run a few checks on your line and I'll get in touch with you directly.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Usually takes about 10/14 days stable connection for banding to start to lift

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @REdwards365 ,

@imjolly is right in that the banding should automatically lift over 10 - 14 days but send over your details and we'll make sure everything is in order for you.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings