cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Broadband checker error

Hi

if I go to the following link and enter my BT phone number I get the following error

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

There is no data available for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided. Most new numbers will appear on the checker 24 hours after BT has installed the line

I was on a trial for digital voice up until 6 weeks ago or so, so not sure if this has affected things. I have asked on chat but not really getting anywhere so was hoping someone hear might know the answer?

Thanks

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Broadband checker error

I get exactly the same thing and was also on digital voice trial

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Thanks for that at least I’m not alone!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

I reported this problem on Digital Voice so they do know about it.

The other things I discovered is that you can't renew Line Rental Saver when it expires as that is no longer available on a Digital Voice system (I asked on the phone and the guy didn't know but he checked and said it wasn't available)!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

That’s good to know - did they give you any idea on timescale to sort it? Is it there problem to sort? No one on chat really understood what I was talking about.

Doesnt make much sense on line rental saver! Digital voice shouldn’t change that surely.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

I tried the broadband diagnostics this morning.  I ran the test over my mobile (EE) network as BT broadband was down. Hilariously, after 3 minutes the BT broadband diagnostic came back with "all okay". Couldnt even see that I was using a mobile network connection. ( BT hub unplugged, nearest neighbour 1 mile away, definitely not using landline or other WIFI ). Hmmm....a diagnostic tool that effectively tells lies. Very useful.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

I got a reply from the trial team. They said they are aware (as you said) and hoping a fix will be delivered some time this year. Not sure why it needs to take that long surely it's a simple problem to fix?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

I reported the problem back in mid November, so it really is taking a long time to fix!

If you do the BT Wholesale Speed Test at https://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/, although you can do the test, you cannot use the further diagnostics either as it also doesn't recognise the digital voice phone number.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Yep same for me as well. I was on the Digital voice trial and now keep getting a error. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Just thought I’d check this again and it’s still not working!

0 Ratings