Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 24

Re: Broadband issues

Go to hub manager then troubleshooting then helpdesk and post the stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 24

Just been through the hub logs and could find no lines that resmemble those posted above.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 24

Instead of logs try WAN

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 24

I'm really sorry but I can't find those specific lines.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 24

There should be stats going to troubleshooting then heldesk stats 1-13

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 24

You want me to post stats 1-13 from the help desk section? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 24

Yes there should be connection information there if you cannot find the 2 lines in logs/wan

0 Ratings
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 24

Hub 2.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 24

For your sky box have you tried turning off smart wireless then splitting the 2.4 & 5ghz networks by say adding a 5 to the 5ghz SSID. You can keep the same password. Many devices don't like the 2 networks syncing together

0 Ratings
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 24

No I haven't tried that and frankly I'm not entirely sure what any of that means. Sorry.

My sky box hadn't been a problem before last Monday, the same goes for my PS4 and all my other devices. I have at no point had a problem with these devices connecting to the Internet or loading pages. It seems that many, like myself, are suffering from the same problem with multiple devices suffering connection issues.

0 Ratings