cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Broadband unusable since Friday

if you are so dependant on your internet connecion for business use then maybe you should consider getting a business line probably better suited to your need and a better SLA

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 17

has your connection remained stable since last stats?  can you post current stats?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Svenatenien
Beginner
Message 13 of 17

I can't load this page from the computer connected to my home hub. This is going through my mobile.

As to the business/home thing, perhaps you are right. My BT bill is typically £70/month, perhaps I could get a better deal somewhere else. I am out of contract.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Svenatenien
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

Incidentally, what is an SLA?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 17

SLA - service level agreement.  Residential with openreach is 3 working days after notification and business is better - but more expensive

0 Ratings
Svenatenien
Beginner
Message 16 of 17

How do you notify BT of a problem? Is there a phone number to call, or do you have to get the BT Speedtester to work before you can notify them? If it's the latter, being a business customer wouldn't do anything for me.

I have been trying to report this fault since Saturday now, and as far as I can tell nothing I have read has been seen by anyone from BT.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read you can call broadband faults on 08001114567
0 Ratings