Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 11 of 18

Re: Broadband/wireless dropping out again after re-contract

Go to solution

Hi @willow7524 

Post back and let us know how you got on carrying out the steps the guys gave you above 🙂

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
willow7524
Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Paddyb 

sometimes the won’t let me reconnect, keeps saying incorrect password even correct password is used. The only way to reconnect is reset the hub.  

Since doing a BT Speedtest which said it could not give my results then said was ok the hub seems to of been working ok. 

I think I should maybe try and get BT to send out a new hub as I think the problem lies with the hub.  I have also noticed that every now and then the hub flashes the blue light brightly not sure why. 

But thank you all for your replies the community forum is absolutely amazing for getting helpful answers keep up the good work 👍

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @willow7524,

Thank you for posting back. I'll be able to help you get a replacement hub.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

JohnC2
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @willow7524  have you received the replacement hub and connected it up? If so has it solved the problem you were having?

cheers
John

willow7524
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi JohnC2 

i have have recieved the new hub, thank you very much for sorting that, I got it set up yesterday and have not had any drop outs as of yet. So fingers crossed everything will be ok 

thanks 

mike

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @willow7524  hows the connection been over the last few days. Has the new hub resolved the problem?

cheers
John

willow7524
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

Hi 

not had any dropouts since installing the new hub so hopefully looks like the problem is solved 😀

many thanks for your help and keep up the good work of the forum. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @willow7524  thanks for the update and good to hear it has solved the fault. I'll close things of now at my end but if ever you need our help in the future just pop back to the community and we will be happy to help.

cheers
John

0 Ratings