cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Can't play GTA Online with SmartHub2 - how can I fix it? (I can play it through my phone's hotsp

GTA Online is a video game.  It is the online section of GTA V.  (The 2nd best selling video game of all time behind Minecraft)

It certainly doesn't run on flash.  Maybe you are confusing the website?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Re: Can't play GTA Online with SmartHub2 - how can I fix it? (I can play it through my phone's hotsp

Hello did you get this issue sorted I am having the same problem works fine through mobile data or in my uncles on his older by router but won’t work on my smart hub 2 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

It is fixed.  I can't remember what solved it.

It might have been the time when I unplugged the router for about an hour.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Yeah it’s strange I have been in and out off all the port forwarding settings for days trying to see if it’s anything there I turned my router off last night just before getting into bed and re tried this morning and it works fine again now it has been wrecking my brain for days on and off the phone to Bt and in contact with rockstar and it all comes down to leaving the router off for a little while we’ll thanks for getting back to me anyway much appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Certain IP addresses blocked from accessing the GTA server maybe ?

If on PC, you could enable IPv6 to get a unique to you IP address.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

It's definitely an IP address related issue (getting a new IP Address after leaving your router off is the only change we made)

0 Ratings