Go to solution

Is there any update on this please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 30

Re: Change from ADSL to ADSL2+

Go to solution

you are in a queue of others waiting for mod help and to ensure equal treatment the mods reply in order forms received.  this can take 2/3 days but due to bank hoiliday maybe a bit longer - patience

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 13 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've had a look at our queue and can see that we do have your details. There are a few cases ahead of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 30

Go to solution

A great big thank you to everybody involved.  We had a speed jump, up and down during the night an am now on ADSL2+.

ADSL2+.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Go to solution

@Voucher No problem at all, I was happy that I was able to help Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 30

Go to solution

Hi 

I was put on ADSL2+ with the help of this thread.  However after a few problems with my landline suddenly I find my broadband back on ADSL_G.dmt - or ADSL - 

Could somebody please help by putting it back on ADSL2+.  

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher and welcome back.

It's great to hear from you again. I'm sorry you've dropped back to ADSL following the line fault. I'm sure we'll be able to sort this out for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 30

Go to solution
Thanks will do.
0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 30

Go to solution

I cannot reply to the private message - can you please post it again. There is no reply button and your message is cut off in the end. 

Thank you

0 Ratings