cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 30

Re: Change from ADSL to ADSL2+

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher ,

Sorry for any problems with the message. I've sent it again. If you click on the title it should open. If you're still having problems can you post a screen grab of what you're seeing?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you, have now replied to private message. 

0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 30

Go to solution

I appreciate the help we are getting through the community, but Can someone tell me how long this will take please?  Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher we do try to respond within 48 hours but we're running behind at the moment sorry. We have you're details here and will definitely get back to you once you reach the top of our queue.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.👍😀

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher  Thanks for sending over your details. I've placed the order to change you over to ADSL2 and this will complete tomorrow. Let me know if you notice the change in your connection and how it is performing.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you so much ch. will let you know when it is completed.  I marvel at all the work that gets done here. 

0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 30

Go to solution

Our line has now been changed to ADSL2 and we have gone up with at least 2mb which in our nexk of the woods is enormous when you work from home. Thank you Annotation 2019-05-31 091959.png

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Voucher  thanks for the update and good to hear of the improvement in your connection. Is it ok for me to close the case now?

Cheers
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Voucher
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 30

Go to solution

Yes please. 

0 Ratings